Thank you so very much to the lovely bellsiebooks for nominating me for this award! If you haven’t already checked out her blog, then you definitely should!
How it works:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the individual who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers (with under 200 followers) and come up with your own 11 questions. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- Inform your nominee on being nominated.
Here are my answers to the questions given to me:
1) Tea or coffee?
Hmm…well, I do drink both, but mostly coffee!
2) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Hands down, I would definitely want to travel to the Scottish Highlands.
3) Who/what is your favourite cartoon (or animated) character?
4) What kind of music do you like?
I mostly listen to classic rock. Some of my favorites are David Bowie, Queen, Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin. I also really like early 90’s rock such as The Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana.
5) Winter or summer?
Definitely summer, even though it can get miserably hot in North Carolina. I’d rather be too hot than too cold.
6) Who is your book crush?
Oh boy, I always feel kind of creepy answering this question, because many times the first names that come to mind are from young adult novels, and I’m in my 20’s, so…yeah. But if I’m being honest, I really liked Adam from the If I Stay/Where She Went series. Especially, of course, in Where She Went.
7) If you could live in a fairy tale, which one would you choose?
I’ve always had a soft spot for all of the classic Disney princess movies, but my favorite is probably Cinderella. So, I guess it wouldn’t be so bad to be her…once she gets her happily ever after, that is.
8) What is the best event you’ve ever been to (a show/concert/festival, etc)?
I have been really fortunate to get to go to some really amazing concerts over the years. My parents were the ones who introduced me to the music that I like today, and they took me to some really great concerts when I was younger. One that stands out to me the most was when my mom took me to a Red Hot Chili Peppers/Foo Fighters/Muse show when I was 12!
10) What was your favourite childhood book?
I was a huge E.B. White fan. The Trumpet of the Swan was my favorite, but of course Charlotte’s Web and Stuart Little were also great.
11) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love food so this is difficult, but I guess I would say Pad Thai.
I couldn’t come up with 11 nominees, but here are some awesome blogs that I have discovered, and they all definitely deserve an award!
Questions for my Nominees:
1. What is the best gift you have ever received?
2. What book character do you feel that you have related to the most?
3. What is your favorite dish to cook (or, if you don’t like to cook, what is your favorite to eat)?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. Which of the four Harry Potter houses do you think you would be sorted into?
6. What was the first album/CD/etc. that you ever purchased?
7. What made you decide to start a blog?
8. What is your favorite book series?
9. Besides reading, what are some of your favorite hobbies?
10. Do you generally enjoy watching film adaptions of books, or are they typically just a big disappointment?
11. Have you set any reading goals for yourself this year? If so, what are they?