I am going to get a big head from being nominated for all of these awards! 😉 Just kidding…but I am very grateful to Annalee at BookSnacks for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please be sure to check out her awesome blog!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 (very random) things about me:
1. As far as reading goes, I’ve been reading a lot of mysteries/thrillers and fairy tale retellings lately.
2. I really want to learn how to knit!
3. I yell at the TV watching game shows the way some people do watching sports.
4. I still drive the same car that my parents bought me for my high school graduation, which was almost 10 years ago.
5. I like to read books about viruses, but now every time I hear someone around me sneeze or cough I think, “Oh my God…this is it. This is patient zero.”
6. I am incredibly introverted and am always unsure of what to say during conversations with people I don’t know very well.
7. My fiancé and I often have whole conversations where we just quote movies back and forth. Some of our favorites are “This is Spinal Tap”, “Dumb and Dumber”, and “Step Brothers”.